Tuesday, January 24, 2012

From Conception to Birth in the Womb, Visualized



Today’s offering is going to be very unique in our mailings.  I am simply going to give you a link to a secular video artist’s presentation of the growth of the human body. 

I have no idea of the man’s religious beliefs or his stand on abortion. He presents an incredible animation based on cat scans etc. No gross stuff, only the beauty of God’s creative work inside the womb...





We have all lived in a secular world, which makes decisions based of secular values.  Most believe that human beings are not cattle.  Attitudes towards abortion have shifted against abortion because of greater knowledge of what is actually in the womb.  In other words, the more we learn about what is actually in there secularly… the more people realize that Christians have been correct in their affirmations of morality all along.  I wish that it was because of greater respect for God’s word.  It is not.

 I have long believed that much of the violence we are experiencing today is the result of God’s punishing us for the scourge of abortion…  In practical term, cheapening any human life cheapens all human life. This video does not even mention abortion.  It doesn’t have to. It positively demonstrates what is happening in the womb. The fact that this is a baby leaps from the screen without a word being uttered. For a Christian the question has long been very simple… “Is this a human being?” Before this burning question other issues melt away. One of our oldest, most primal laws was simply stated in the days of Noah.  Genesis 9: 6.  "Whoever sheds man's blood, By man his blood shall be shed, For in the image of God He made man.”Watch the video and ask yourself whether that is a baby in the womb. 


While you are watching this high tech modern video please consider the Holy Spirit’s description of what you are seeing… recalling the explanation was given to the human race in 1000 BC.  Ask yourself if we really learn anything from this video that the Holy Spirit didn’t already tell us 3000 years ago?
 

Psalm 139
12.  Even the darkness is not dark to You, And the night is as bright as the day. Darkness and light are alike {to You.} 13.  For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. 14.  I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. 15.  My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, {And} skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth; 16.  Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained {for me,} When as yet there was not one of them. 17.  How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them!

Now let me recommend another very tasteful video of a speech by a lady who actually survived an abortion… speaking on her being aborted as a baby, yet born alive. I believe you’ll be glad you watched these as well….




Now consider what God told Jeremiah…
Jeremiah 1:
4.  Now the word of the LORD came to me saying,5.  "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations."

Clearly… these men knew what they were speaking of! If you read and trust your Bible, so will you!




Hi I am glad you stopped by our blog. These articles are from an emailing that we did several years ago.   Today most of our work is on facebook

You can follow my personal page on Facebook by clicking on this link    ...  


You can follow the postings on the congregation's page by clicking on this link....   



If you wish to worship with us....
Las Vegas church of Christ
709 Dora Celeste
Las Vegas, NM 87701

Our meeting times are
10am Sunday morning for Bible study.
11am Sunday morning for the worship service.
6pm Wednesday evening for Midweek Bible study.

If you wish to contact me...
yakipreacher@gmail.com

Be well 
Jerry Blount