Friday, June 1, 2007

Muhammad Speaks on Terror

You can determine the "Real Islam" for yourself!


“ The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “Lying is wrong, except in three things: the lie of a man to his wife to make her content with him; a lie in war, for war is deception; or a lie to settle trouble between people”” [Ahmad, 6.459. H]
 
I have completed another study on Islam which I will share with this mailing.  It is like another page off the evening news.  Note that this is not a blind forward, I have prepared this information myself.  As we have noted in previous emails there has been an ongoing argument in the press about whether the “real Islam” is peaceful… Or whether the “real Islam” is the terrorizing and murdering Islam of Al-Qaeda  or Hezbollah .  (The links take you to Wikipedia articles on each organization)

My recommendation is to go back to the Islamic texts and run a word search .  Then we can see for ourselves what the koran, or the hadith teaches. (Here's an
online Koran w/ a search engine.) Today's Research is on "Terror." 

I will have very little to add.  Below is every instance of the word “terror” in the Koran.  This approach does not limit us to what the local news may want us to know.  It is neither Republican or Democrat, nor is it  a Christian trying to criticize Islam.  What we get to witness is Muhammad speaking for himself on Terror within Islam.  We cannot go back to the 6th century, but we can read his words from the 6th century.

Please watch this
Fox news video and see if what you see, matches up with the text you read below. And here is a muslim explaining why “terror” is legitimate to further Islam.  You can compare what he says, to what the text below requires of Muslims.  i.e. What Muhammad himself required of Muslims.


You can click on the chapter headings and see any of these verses in context.

 

The Koran records Muhammad's
Statements on the Use of Terror...


[3.149] O you who believe! if you obey those who disbelieve they will turn you back upon your heels, so you will turn back losers.
[3.150] Nay! Allah is your Patron and He is the best of the helpers. [3.151] We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve,because they set up with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority, and their abode is the fire, and evil is the abode of the unjust. [3.152] And certainly Allah made good to you His promise when you slew them by His permission, until when you became weak-hearted and disputed about the affair and disobeyed after He had shown you that which you loved; of you were some who desired this world and of you were some who desired the hereafter; then He turned you away from them that He might try you; and He has certainly pardoned you, and Allah is Gracious to the believers. -The Family of Imran-
 (Please Note: when some of them didn’t want to kill… they were weak-hearted  and did not desire heaven, i.e.  “the hereafter.”  JB)

Notice that the next quote is where the terrorists get the practice of torturing and chopping off the heads of the terrorized:
8.11] When He caused calm to fall on you as a security from Him and sent down upon you water from the cloud that He might thereby purify you, and take away from you the uncleanness of the Shaitan, and that He might fortify your hearts and steady (your) footsteps thereby. [8.12] When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them. [8.13] This is because they acted adversely to Allah and His Apostle; and whoever acts adversely to Allah and His Apostle-- then surely Allah is severe in requiting (evil). -The Accessions-
 Note:  While researching for this mailing….
I made the mistake of clicking on this picture on the internet.  It turned out to be a video of them beheading this man. (Nick Berg) Then they paraded all around holding up his head chanting “God is great” in Arabic. I removed the link from the photo.  For obvious reasons I am not forwarding the video.  This serves as a reality check.  These people really believe (and follow) the passages you are reading.  There are numerous videos being posted all over of these people doing exactly as Muhammad instructed in the passage above.

Here is an
MSNBC article describing the beheading of a  Japanese diplomat.

 
This next one applies to the end of time… not the practice of terror.

[27.89] Whoever brings good, he shall have better than it; and they shall be secure from terror on the day. -The Ant-

This next one also applies to the end of time… not the practice of terror...

[52.45] Leave them then till they meet that day of theirs wherein they shall be made to swoon (with terror): -The Mountain-

This next one is an explanation for terrorizing Christians and Jews… (Followers of the Book) It also seeks to justify the resultant upheaval that this causes...

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent the Merciful.
[59.1] Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth declares the glory of Allah, and He is the Mighty, the Wise. [59.2] He it is Who caused those who disbelieved of the followers of the Book to go forth from their homes at the first banishment you did not think that they would go forth, while they were certain that their fortresses would defend them against Allah; but Allah came to them whence they did not expect, and cast terror into their hearts; they demolished their houses with their own hands and the hands of the believers; therefore take a lesson, O you who have eyes! [59.3] And had it not been that Allah had decreed for them the exile, He would certainly have punished them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have chastisement of the fire. [59.4] That is because they acted in opposition to Allah and His Apostle, and whoever acts in opposition to Allah, then surely Allah is severe in retributing (evil). -The Banishment-


The Hadith also records
Muhammad’s statements on Terror
 


Here are a few examples:
"Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them)." -Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 52 Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:-
 Did you notice that Muhammad attributed his original victory to the use of terror? Is it a surprise that they still use terror together with his methods of torture and beheading? Read on . . . Multiple Islamic records of reporting this assessment by Muhammad. (The Hadith consists of different guys reporting the words and actions of Muhammad.  That is why what follows is so repetitive.  Note that there is total agreement.)
Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have been given superiority over the other prophets in six respects: I have been given words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies): spoils have been made lawful to me: the earth has been made for me clean and a place of worship; I have been sent to all mankind and the line of prophets is closed with me. -Translation of Sahih Muslim, Book 4: The Book of Prayers (Kitab Al-Salat) Book 004, Number 1062:-
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have been commissioned with words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies): and while I was asleep I was brought the keys of the treasures of the earth which were placed in my hand. And Abfi Huraira added: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) has left (for his heavenly home) and you are now busy in getting them. -Book 004, Number 1063:-
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have been helped by terror (in the heart of the enemy) ; I have been given words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; and while I was asleep I was brought the keys of the treasures of the earth which were placed in my hand. -Book 004, Number 1066:-
Hammam b. Munabbih reported: That is what Abu Huraira reported to us from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and he narrated (some) ahadith one of which is that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies) and I have been given words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning.  - Book 004, Number 1067:--
"Narrated Jabir bin ‘Abdullah:
The Prophet said, “I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.
1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month’s journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).
5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind." -Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 7: Volume 1, Book 7, Number 331: -
 The motivation to terrorize?       Booty!
An entire section of the Hadith is devoted to how they divide the booty generated from killing us!


"Narrated Abu Qatada:
We set out in the company of Allah's Apostle on the day (of the battle) of Hunain. When we faced the enemy, the Muslims retreated and I saw a pagan throwing himself over a Muslim. I turned around and came upon him from behind and hit him on the shoulder with the sword He (i.e. the pagan) came towards me and seized me so violently that I felt as if it were death itself, but death overtook him and he released me. I followed 'Umar bin Al Khattab and asked (him), "What is wrong with the people (fleeing)?" He replied, "This is the Will of Allah," After the people returned, the Prophet sat and said, "Anyone who has killed an enemy and has a proof of that, will posses his spoils." I got up and said, "Who will be a witness for me?" and then sat down. The Prophet again said, "Anyone who has killed an enemy and has proof of that, will possess his spoils." I (again) got up and said, "Who will be a witness for me?" and sat down. Then the Prophet said the same for the third time. I again got up, and Allah's Apostle said, "O Abu Qatada! What is your story?" Then I narrated the whole story to him. A man (got up and) said, "O Allah's Apostle! He is speaking the truth, and the spoils of the killed man are with me. So please compensate him on my behalf." On that Abu Bakr As-Siddiq said, "No, by Allah, he (i.e. Allah's Apostle ) will not agree to give you the spoils gained by one of Allah's Lions who fights on the behalf of Allah and His Apostle." The Prophet said, "Abu Bakr has spoken the truth." So, Allah's Apostle gave the spoils to me. I sold that armor (i.e. the spoils) and with its price I bought a garden at Bani Salima, and this was my first property which I gained after my conversion to Islam. -Volume 4, Book 53, Number 370:-

Note: if you go to this section of the Hadith and read both above and below it and you will be appalled.
 
Have you been able to determine the “Real Islam”  for yourself?
It is not rocket science… it only takes “real” information.